Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The only songs...


Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I’m found
Was blind but now I see...

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears reliev’d;
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believ’d....

~Feel calm to hear this songs..
yep, its been so long i din cherish maself
with a soft impressive songs..

~Sometimes we njoy d melody..&
sometimes we oso njoy d words..
& sometimes we even njoy d voice within..
but, its not a big deal ba..
people comes wif a variety of perspective actly..

~well, wat d most important is we njoy to hear
d sound of the songs as long as ___(1)___.
emm...the space (1) can be fill with any words
as possible..
suka ati ko la..hehehe.

kla..
dadaaaa~

1 comment: